top of page


I'm very interested in booking The One for my event but I need a little time to make my decision — can I put a hold on a date? 

Yes, we offer a complimentary ‘soft’ hold on a date for up to one week after a tour of the venue.


What is required to formally book a date at The One?

We require $1,000 non-refundable deposit and a signed copy of your Venue Contract to formally book your date. We accept checks, cashier’s checks, or credit cards as a form of payment.


When are the rest of my payments due?

The remaining Venue Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your event date.


Can I bring in my own rentals?

You may bring in your own rentals as long as the rental company is insured and provides us with a certificate of insurance. We do not set-up any outside rentals. This will be your or the rental company's responsibility. If you choose our production package, all rentals are handled and set-up through the venue. 


Is parking available?

Parking is available inside the building for $3.00 with validation. We will validate your guest's parking tickets. We do also offer Valet Service for $15/per car not including a tip to the Valet.

What is the Damage Deposit used for?

We require a $500 cash or credit card deposit in case of any damages that occur due to any activities related to your rental period. The damage deposit is due 7 days prior to your event date and is refunded within 7 days after your event If no damages occur. Please refer to your Venue Contract for further information regarding damage charges.


Do my vendors have to be licensed and insured?

Yes, we require all vendors to be licensed and insured. All vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) and name The One Event Venue as additional insured.


Do you allow candles?

Votive candles are allowed but no open-air flame candles are allowed at our venue.


What is not allowed?

We do not allow confetti of any kind, fog machines, sparklers, rice, loose petals on the floor or tables (white/blush permitted), and no pets (except guide dogs).

bottom of page